Saturday, October 11, 2008

October is such a heavy month...

It seems to me that I have been avoiding blogging about weight loss.  And maybe it is because there is none of that going on in my life right now.  Sigh, and I know my friends are all saying "but you look great" - THIS SECTION HAS BEEN CENSORED.  October tends to be a dangerous month for me - for the past 2 years this month has been the back end greeter for a long term winter guest of fifteen pounds.  And lo, every year I think that I am going the other direction, October rolls around and with it those fifteen little guests who think they are just going to settle in nice and cosy for the winter.
I guess I am posting this now to give myself some sort of accountability.  Right now I weigh CENSORED.  Eeeek!  OMG, there, I said it.  I think about 3 weeks ago I was in the YES FOLKS, CENSORED AGAIN kilo range... Jaws theme song music please.  Anyways, my personal weight loss is probably of no interest to anyone but me, however the topic may interest others (I know I am not the only one of my friends trying to get rid of a bit of unhealthy body fat, which is a good thing) - I am going to try to set up a tab or something in this blog where I will religiously log my progress, tips, tricks etc. - it's all about mitigation people, mitigation.  It will include fitness, but will probably be food centric as the latter in particular is my Dante-esque ring.
But before I go trying to set up a tab and take several months doing it and re-visit this subject when I am a million pounds heavier - I just have 2 parting words my people and those are THE END.     

1 comment:

joebob2406 said...

I hear ya. Ugh. I have to get on the train to weight loss. Blah.

About Me