Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust.

Conceded as a waste of time and energy, I have closed my eHarmony account.  After having reflected on my incredibly lazy and apathetic state at present (I keep on convincing myself that I am just "relaxing" - no, Jessie, now you are just gross, pyjama day ended with Christmas and if not then, New Years day at the latest) I have decided that I should be folding my clothes and getting ready for re-entry into the land of the living, rather than checking out my matches from Ohio.  So, it is done, did I say 2 weeks?  I was being generous.  I didn't even make it to the end of free communication weekend, which would have been a logical time to end the affair.  Didn't even make it.  This not making it through relationship weekends thing seems to be a recurring theme in my life right now - let's hope it's progress people... lets hope.

(and can anyone tell me why spellcheck had me spell let's(lets) 2 different ways up there in the last sentence? - I have a bone to pick with its and it's as well).

Cheers.

Ps.  It is warming up today, -36, but we have officially lost our last running cold water tap (bathtub) now the only water that we are getting in the house is the hot water out of the bathtub...am I allowed to swear on Blogger?  @#&%!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me